MRS. LAURENT’S 8TH GRADE ELA CLASS
- Binder with Dividers
- Wide-Ruled Loose-Leaf Paper
- Colored Pencils
- Pencil Sharpener
- Show respect to everyone.
- Pay attention and follow directions.
- Raise your hand to speak, and use classroom voices.
- Keep hand, feet, and objects to yourself.
- Be prepared and ready to learn.
Monday March 20: Write a paragraph explaining if you could have any job you wanted, what would it be and why.
Tuesday March 21: Complete the narrative if not completed in class.
Wednesday March 22: Complete the writing if not completed in class. .
Thursday- March 23: None
Friday- March 24: You should be ready something everyday!