As we begin our third semester together, it is very important that we keep the lines of communication open regarding what is going on in math class. I know that we want to see our students succeed, but it is important for them to realize that they too are an important part of the puzzle of success. Parents ask your child the questions below daily:
- Are you satisfied with your academic performance?
- Did you complete all the work that was assigned to you, such as classwork and homework?
- Have you availed yourself of the help offered by your teachers such as lunch tutoring?
- If you are not satisfied, what do you plan to do differently this semester?
Happening This Week in Math …
- Students will be taking their MATHEMATICS – LEAP 2025 Test
- 4th Quarter Interim Reports
- In class: Review: All 6th Grade Skills
Study your math notes EVERY day.
The ABCs of Math Collage was issued 3/31/2017 and is due 5/8, 2017.
A Few Math Resources:
iReady Cool Math Math Brain Hrw.com Discovery.edu IXL LEAP On-Line Practice
If you have a resources to add to the list, kindly send them to class with your child.